google.com, pub-9501031967421588, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 From NH10 to Paatal Lok: Anushka Sharma’s success tale as a producer ~ Bharath Bulletin

Friday, March 12, 2021

From NH10 to Paatal Lok: Anushka Sharma’s success tale as a producer

Actor-producer Anushka Sharma’s journey as a producer began when she delivered the clutter-breaking NH10. On the sixth anniversary of the movie, Anushka says she strives to bring in new narratives to the digital and big screens. “I was told by many that I should concentrate on my film career and not get distracted by production. Today, I can’t imagine myself without NH10, Pari, Phillauri, Bulbbul, Paatal Lok and the exciting projects that lie ahead. The journey started with NH10 and while it started with a bang, I can tell you that I was a clueless producer,” says Anushka.

Anushka was just 25 when she decided to shape the content landscape in India. “I’m glad I took the plunge at 25 and if I have been able to change the discourse of being a female producer in town who is always looking to be disruptive, I consider myself fortunate. I have always felt a responsibility to stand for good content and deliver fresh entertainment to audiences. NH10 was our

attempt to break-away from stereotyped cinema, stereotyped films with women protagonists, and wow audiences,” Anushka adds.

Also Read: Anushka Sharma celebrates 2 months of having daughter Vamika with gender-neutral cake



source https://www.freepressjournal.in/entertainment/from-nh10-to-paatal-lok-anushka-sharmas-success-tale-as-a-producer
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Press Journal | World News

The Indian Express | World News

The Indian Express | Sports

Times of India | World News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News

The Guardian | World News

Dash & Outdoor Cameras from Rexing

Search cheapest worldwide Flight/Hotel/Cruise/Car/Activities

Travel Insurance

Followers

Translate

Blog Archive

Great Offer

Health is Beautiful - Watch the Video

T P Senkumar's Interview-Video

T P Senkumar's Interview-Video
T.P.Senkumar's (Retd DGP) mass reply to Leftists on 24 News channel. Click on the image

Total Pageviews

:

TRAVEL INSURANCE